We all know that violence shouldn't happen, but it does! One never asks to become a victim of violence, but we can certainly learn how to better IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE it.
Become Empowered by learning PRACTICAL skills in Self-Protection. It could be one of the best gifts you ever give yourself or those you love. It is also a lot of fun!
This course is available to all aged 12+ and is tailored towards the group. Our focus is always on preventing violence while facing the reality of it.
• UNDERSTANDING Violence Prevention
• The STRESSORS of Violence
• SELF-EMPOWERMENT via Responsibility
• FIGHT, FLIGHT & FREEZE Response
• Reading & Understanding BODY LANGUAGE
• IDENTIFYING and AVOIDING Danger
• Understanding the MINDSET of an AGGRESSOR
• VERBAL ENGAGEMENT (Pine-Wave Energy's QSC™)
• MANAGING Your PERSONAL SPACE
• A FUN & ENGAGING Personal Development Experience!
• PRACTICAL SELF-DEFENCE (not martial arts)
Norton Arts is P.E.I's #1 Source for Self-Protection training because we focus on YOU and keep it relevant and real!
Sign up today and Become Empowered in Self-Protection.
$79.00 + HST (Pre-Registration Required)
Please wear whatever clothes you feel comfortable in.
Bring indoor shoes, water and any nourishment you require.
Space limited to 24 participants
Norton Arts is a professional business that specializes in providing the highest quality of instruction in the area of Violence Prevention. We take what we teach extremely seriously as we know how sensitive a subject it can be. Our focus is ALWAYS on providing the education to PREVENT VIOLENCE whenever possible. The classes are taught in a RELAXED, FRIENDLY and FUN manner in an attempt to remove the anxiety many have about learning certain aspects of violence prevention, especially the physical defence of self. What we teach is practical self-protection, not martial arts. It goes way beyond what many others term as self-defence instruction.
We would love to hear from you. If you are interested in taking a course, booking one or simply want to connect, we look forward to it.