Introduction to Self-Protection
Time & Location
About The Event
One never asks to become a victim of violence, but we can certainly learn how to better IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE it.
Become Empowered by learning PRACTICAL skills in Self-Protection. It could be one of the best gifts you ever give yourself or those you love. This is a great introduction to learning how to protect yourself.
The course is available to all aged 12+ and is tailored towards the group. Our focus is always on preventing violence while facing the reality of it.
• Reading & Understanding BODY LANGUAGE
• IDENTIFYING and AVOIDING Danger
• Understanding the MINDSET of an AGGRESSOR
• VERBAL ENGAGEMENT (Pine-Wave Energy's QSC™)
• MANAGING Your PERSONAL SPACE
• PRACTICAL SELF-DEFENCE (not martial arts)
Norton Arts is P.E.I's #1 Source for Self-Protection training because we focus on YOU and keep it relevant and real!
Sign up today and Become Empowered in Self-Protection.
$40.00 + HST (Pre-Registration Required)
Sunday April 7, 2019 - Time to be determined.
Please wear whatever clothes you feel comfortable in.
Bring indoor shoes, water and any nourishment you require.
Space limited to 24 participants
- Norton Arts | Self-Protection$46$460$0