Sat, Dec 07|
DownStreet Dance Studio
Self-Protection | 2-Part Special
Become EMPOWERED through this 2-part Self-Protection course. Gain the knowledge to ideally IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE Violence.
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2019, 2:00 p.m. AST – Dec 14, 2019, 4:00 p.m. AST
DownStreet Dance Studio, 110 Grafton St, Charlottetown, PE C1A, Canada
About The Event
Learning to protect ourselves or those we love from potential harm, could be one the best things we ever do.
Self-Protection focuses on gaining the knowledge and skills to better IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE violence.
It is NOT about victim-blaming, but preventing becoming a victim in the first place. It is PROACTIVE.
Get together with some friends and family and come on out for this fun and engaging experience.
You Save $10 by registering for both parts of the course through this ticket.
This course is available to all aged 12+ and is tailored towards the group.
Our focus is always on preventing violence while facing the reality of it.
• UNDERSTANDING Violence Prevention
• The STRESSORS of Violence
• SELF-EMPOWERMENT via Responsibility
• FIGHT, FLIGHT & FREEZE Response
• Reading & Understanding BODY LANGUAGE
• IDENTIFYING and AVOIDING Danger
• Understanding the MINDSET of an AGGRESSOR
• VERBAL ENGAGEMENT (Pine-Wave Energy's QSC™)
• MANAGING Your PERSONAL SPACE
• A FUN & ENGAGING Personal Development Experience!
• PRACTICAL SELF-DEFENCE (not martial arts)
Norton Arts is P.E.I's #1 Source for Self-Protection training.
Sign up today and Become Empowered in Self-Protection.
$70.00 + HST (Pre-Registration Required)
December 7 & 14 @ 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
DownStreet Dance Studio is NOW located at 110 Grafton Street (2nd floor).
(Door located between Subway and Royal Bank)
Please wear whatever clothes you feel comfortable in.
Bring indoor shoes, water and any nourishment you require.
Norton Arts | Self-Protection
The tickets are valid for registered participants only. Participants must be aged 12 or older. Price of tickets are inclusive of 15% HST.