Sat, Nov 09|
3rd Degree Training
Violence Prevention | Self-Protection Course
Become EMPOWERED through Self-Protection. Gain the knowledge and skills to better IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE Violence.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
3rd Degree Training, 16C Myrtle St, Stratford, PE C1B 2W2, Canada
About The Event
We all know that violence shouldn't happen, but it does! One never asks to become a victim of violence, but we can certainly learn how to better IDENTIFY, AVOID and MANAGE it.
Become Empowered by learning PRACTICAL skills in Self-Protection. It could be one of the best gifts you ever give yourself or those you love. It is also a lot of fun!
This course is available to all aged 12+ and is tailored towards the group. Our focus is always on preventing violence while facing the reality of it.
• UNDERSTANDING Violence Prevention
• The STRESSORS of Violence
• SELF-EMPOWERMENT via Responsibility
• FIGHT, FLIGHT & FREEZE Response
• Reading & Understanding BODY LANGUAGE
• IDENTIFYING and AVOIDING Danger
• Understanding the MINDSET of an AGGRESSOR
• VERBAL ENGAGEMENT (Pine-Wave Energy's QSC™)
• MANAGING Your PERSONAL SPACE
• A FUN & ENGAGING Personal Development Experience!
• PRACTICAL SELF-DEFENCE (not martial arts)
Norton Arts is P.E.I's #1 Source for Self-Protection training.
Sign up today and Become Empowered in Self-Protection.
$79.00 + HST (Pre-Registration Required)
9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (We do have breaks :-)).
Please wear whatever clothes you feel comfortable in.
Bring indoor shoes, water and any nourishment you require.
Snacks are available to purchase through Active Nutrition.
Space limited to 24 participants
Norton Arts | Self-Protection
The tickets are valid for registered participants only. Participants must be aged 12 or older. Price of tickets are inclusive of 15% HST.$90.85